QuartSoft has covered a long way since 1999 when it started as a full-cycle web development agency to help clients build, automate and grow their online business. We had been playing a significant development role in many online startups, some of which got national awards: voice recognition automation solutions, social networks, finance management applications, online systems for Ivy League Universities.
Now, we are a product company implementing gained technological and scientific expertise to build Soft.Farm — an agriculture automation platform, AutismTech — a behavior measurement and graphing automation platform for autism treatment, and online games: Farland, Papaya, and CoralIsle 2.
- QuartSoft runs operations in game development, product development and outsourcing.
- The point of professional growth for people with various specializations in IT.
- Evolving and building expertise to share with the clients and educate employees.
- The company with a human face and approach to staff and partners.
- We support students and local IT initiatives.
- Offices in North America and Eurasia.
- Available: Flexible cooperation models for staff and partners.
- Ensure: Stability and evolving in tech, expertise, and business.
- Offer: Reliable forecast of IT development and maintenance costs.
- Subscription to company products and online gaming.
- New web project planning and development.
- Turn-key design and branding: corporate identity for online and offline use.