Kharkiv Studio is the first Ukrainian Studio of Gameloft. It was opened in 2007. From the very beginning we’ve been stuck to the following values: free spirit, open-mindedness, self-devotion and mutual support. Today, for 400 Gamelofters of Kharkiv Studio, this remains to be the core beliefs.
- It’s founded in 1999 with the goal of producing quality games that consumers could easily download on their mobile phones
- Millions of Gameloft games are downloaded every day
- It has offices across six continents
- It operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter
- It also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®
- It has 17 studios and employs over 4,600 people around the world
- We encourage creativity, interest in self-development and diversity.
- Our key mindset is to care about the atmosphere in our office.
- Everyone is unique and our goal is to listen, learn and empower each other!
- Game Development