Beetroot is a Swedish-Ukrainian IT company that helps VC-funded startups and large enterprises to scale their R&D capacity, in a sustainable way. With a people-focused culture, fostered by personal responsibility and trust, Beetroot is a top-rated IT employer in Ukraine and currently employs more than 480+ people across 8 locations in Ukraine and Sweden. We’re a social enterprise driven by making a positive impact in everything we do, which is why we’re also encompassing IT schools in 20 Ukrainian cities – the Beetroot Academy – geared towards untapping the great talent Ukraine boasts.
Build world-class software and dedicated tech teams together with one of Ukraine’s foremost employers.
- Beetroot was founded in 2012 by two entrepreneurs from Sweden, Andreas Flodström and Gustav Henman.
- More than 1000 projects were successfully delivered to our clients from Sweden, Israel, and the USA during the past eight years.
- We have 7 locations in Ukraine and 1 in Sweden
- Beetroot has a flat organizational structure and grounds its work on the principles of self-management, responsibility, and trust. We also aim to become the most sustainable IT company in Ukraine, taking care of the planet, Beetroot and our own mental health.
- Beetroot’s educational arm, a non-profit IT school Beetroot Academy, was created in 2014 to help people start tech careers.
- Work in an international environment with a Swedish signature.
- Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting, international clients.
- Creating Social Impact. As a social enterprise, we maximize social impact in Ukraine by expanding into mid-sized cities without prior tech spheres, through our academy network, and more.
- Real Sustainability. For us, sustainability comes from creating work conditions with a long-term perspective. We champion mental health, a self-leadership mindset and reducing environmental impact.
- Software Development
- Dedicated Development Teams
- Custom Software Solutions