Founded in 2011, GeoComply provides fraud prevention and cybersecurity solutions that detect location fraud and help verify a user’s true digital identity. Our award-winning products are based on the technologies developed for the highly regulated and complex U.S. online gaming and sports betting market. Beyond iGaming, GeoComply provides geolocation fraud detection solutions for streaming video broadcasters and the online banking, payments and cryptocurrency industries, building an impressive list of global customers including Amazon Prime Video, BBC, Akamai, Sightline, DraftKings, FanDuel and MGM. The company’s software is installed on over 400 million devices worldwide and analyzes over 3 billion transactions a year, placing GeoComply in a unique position to identify and counter both current and newly emerging fraud threats.
Proven and refined over 10 years of development, GeoComply’s solutions incorporate location, device and identity intelligence along with advanced machine learning to detect and flag fraudulent activity. By integrating GeoComply’s solutions into their processes and risk engines, organizations are able to identify fraud earlier in a user’s engagement, better establish their true digital identity and empower digital trust.
- 100+ employees in the Kharkiv office
- GeoComply was founded in 2011 with HQ in Vancouver (Canada)
- Over 100,000 unique fraudulent users blocked every month by GeoGuard solutions
- Our technologies are tested and rated as 99,6% effective by independent content security consulting Kingsmead Security
- Our software is installed in over 400 million devices worldwide
- Our clients include some of the most prestigious brands in the industry including the BBC, Warner Bros Digital, iTV, Viacom and Amazon Prime Video
- Enhanced Digital Identity Authentication
- Fraud & Risk Management
- OTT Streaming Video Content Protection
- Chargeback Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Improved Customer Experience